• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Is There Any Interest In Searing Weapons?

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From UOGuide:

Searing Weapon is an item property found on weapons fished up using a Lava Proof Hook. Weapons with this property are brittle and have 200 durability. It provides a 20% chance for melee weapons and 10% chance for ranged weapons to deal an additional fire damage to a target while inflicting 4 points of direct damage to the wielder. This property also induces -20 hit point regeneration penalty to the target in PvP and -60 hit point regeneration in PvM that lasts for 4 seconds. Each attack with a weapon with this property consumes 1 mana.
They come clean with no other mods, and can be enhanced (Intensity of 450 total) and as far as I know, can be repaired too, they just cannot have durability expanded beyond 200.

And I have quite a few of them, having done so much fishing. So far, I have

1x Gargoyle Shortblade
1x Gargoyle Battle Axe
4x Gargoyle Disc Mace
2x Human Kryss
1x Human Scepter
3x Human Crescent Blade

But are they worth anything to people? I've been saving them up, but it's time I earned more money to buy more noisy, squeeky statues!

Last edited: