• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is there any community left on Europa at all?

Imok

Visitor
Hello, so I check back here every few years hoping to find nostalgic content but I fear much of it is lost, and my memories are fading too. I'm currently reading Braving Britannia by Wes Locher and I'd kinda like to experience that level of community again one last time, the social aspect on UO is better than anything social media or instant messaging can ever achieve. The history of Europa is woven into our hearts and minds, don't you want to experience this again? I feel like as a community we never really said goodbye, we just drifted and drifted, and its sad you know, I miss it all. I want to get together, I want to have a party. I haven't played in 16 years, but I want to come back one last time, one last party. One night only guys. As many people as possible back in game for one night only. We can talk, laugh, spar, reminisce, fight, grief or whatever. I knnnoooww you guys think about UO all the time, why else would you be here reading this, so c'mon lets do it. Lets have a reunion party and a proper goodbye

Lets say October 16-17th 2020 (cos you know this **** will end up going on all night)

I'll be there 8pm GMT at what would have been the Ancient Oak in my era.

See you there

Reactions: Mil

Tabby Kapak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
It's no time for a goodbye quite yet, Europa is alive and well and the community spirit is as well! Come visit the West Brit Bank meetings between 7-8pm CET for a taste of the community that is still alive and kicking. On an EJ account it should be easy to visit. :)

Reactions: Mil