• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] Is there a way to force a growth check?

• Thread starter Dragonchilde
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

Dragonchilde

I redesigned my house last night (it's a sickness, I swear) and forgot to put my plants back in place. Now, they're all in my moving crate. Is there a way for me to force a growth check on them, so I don't lose a full day's worth of growth for all these plants? It's not a big deal, but I'd like to keep on track.

S

Shantia

you could try putting them all on you and logging out and back in. If that doesnt work then there probably isnt a way. Miss the bug when they first came out that you could plant it, log out and in and get a growth lol.

kittykat

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Like Shantia said, you could try putting them on you and logging out and then in, but it might not work - they might be set in that pattern to only try at the time your shard does maintenance (meaning - they had that check this morning but couldn't grow because they were in your moving crate, and now they won't try to grow again until 24 hours).

Even if you do get them to grow, then your 24 hours will be reset to the time you get them to grow, so the next day at server up it wouldn't be 24 and they wouldn't grow (at that point, to keep them growing exactly 24 hours later, you'd have to keep them on you and log in at roughly the same time every day).

D

Dragonchilde

I did try, and it didn't work; it did a check, but it clearly didn't tally the time spent in the moving crate.

No worries, I'm back on track now!