• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is there a way on top of here?

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So many things get stuck up there, is there a way up?

on top.png

a wizard

Journeyman
Get one of the tiles for the roof on last target, go upstairs, stand under the tile you put on last target, cast teleport and target last target. avoid spots over stairs.

Chrille

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
You can teleport up on that roof from the south, stand on the bridge going between the buildings and in the nw corner there is a teleporter that takes you back down when needed.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
get a mage, go out onto the walkway between the two buildings and teleport onto the roof.
mark a rune, give it to your archer.

don't overthink it.

The Black Smith

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
In fel, on the smaller buildings, if you teleport up, you can’t get down without help stuck, I kept doing this on Atlantic and since 2 weeks ago you can no longer tele up.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
In fel, on the smaller buildings, if you teleport up, you can’t get down without help stuck, I kept doing this on Atlantic and since 2 weeks ago you can no longer tele up.
AFK on the roof while pet fights below = bad.

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You can teleport up on that roof from the south, stand on the bridge going between the buildings and in the nw corner there is a teleporter that takes you back down when needed.
Thank you, this seemed to be the best option. Got a rune marked up there now. :)

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I killed 6 of them including a "goldie" yesterday from my archer shooting from the ground. You have to have the exact place to stand on the ground and maneuver the target to just the right place. It takes some patience but it can be done.

Edit: (a day later than above post) I just tried today and they wouldn't even notice me so evidently they have been changed. However, I've had days when they were hard to get to move and come back and they go right where I wanted them. But perhaps, like all the stuff that changes everyday, they probably have also. Dang.

Last edited: