• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is there a treasure map library on Sonoma?

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
did you try the THB house (s)

one should be north of vesper.
not sure if it matches those though.

ive got a tram and fel ones at my castle, again, not sure if they match those.

L

Lord Drakelord

The one set at the THB Lockpicking house [due north from of the Vesper bank] and the set at the THB tower in Yew [across from the Yew GY] use the following coors.

THB Coors locations
After clicking on the general location, it will take you to a map area where after clicking on a pin # you get the following sample of a t map location.

Now you can see that the map also uses pin#s. A set of these is lock down at my island in Malas, a rune can be found for it at the THB tower. The set is just inside on the first floor, [box on the table]

Something I use is Ultima Online Treasure Hunter Tools I love this as I [and you] don't have to go online to scout a tmap location.