• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is There A Thread for building A House With A Pier Over water?

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is so could someone please provide a link? If not I'd love to see something on how to build one that has a pier on the east side of the house. I've not been able to do it so it looks right.

Thanks so much.

AW

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
While this one wasn't situated on the water, I'm sure it could be altered to work to look like the pier goes out over the water depending on where your home is located. Note: You will need to click on the iamges to see the full image as I didnt reisze them, I'll fix that later:: http://uohomedecor.com/2014/09/02/home-tour-tanelorns-docks-and-pier/

Then there's this one: http://uohomedecor.com/2013/02/08/home-tour-escaflownes-homes-part-1-the-docks/

You may need to click on it too to blow up the images.

I'm going through my screenshot album. If I find any others i'll post them here later.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks, the plot sits just east of water so I'm trying to make it look like the water comes closer to the land than it does (hope that makes sense) and have a dock extend out over the water.
Again, thank you.

AW

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Can you provide a screenshot of the location? That might help me figure out something.