• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is there a new issue with shard shields not producing tokens??

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mine have always popped end of month 27th-28th...
its the 2nd now and still no tokens....just asking the question..anyone else

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so noone else missing tokens popping on the shields.. im still waiting well over a week late

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
mmmm very strange ... hehehe love the gag !!!... But no no im NOT one of those 24/7 players that always seem to be online whatever time u log in... maybe in a couple of years when i retire from real life work then UO may get some proper love from me if its still around of course

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
An account turned 168 months on Jan 3rd. I chose some shard shields and placed them. I claimed all the tokens that day.

I just double clicked on one and a token popped into my backpack. Right on schedule I guess.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
okies thankyou for the reply ....so they seem to be generally working....so its a problem with my end maybe...mmmm

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On this subject, I need to move mine.

Anything I need to do or not do to make sure I don't lose the tokens inside. I just placed a few more so all of them but the one should have one transfer token in it.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
mmm im wondering now.... i picked 2 more shields on around the 20th jan [ extra for atlantic and europa] my busiest routes...anyways placed these around the 22 jan and took the tokens out straight away... was expecting the other 8 shields to pop around 27/28th..but im still waiting ....now i wonder if the old 8 have taken the same anniversary as the 2 new ones ive just placed ??????????? and skipped a token... is that logical

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
why would you think that independent shields would cause other independent shields to change their spawn time?

they dont all lock into each other and form a mega shield or anything.
and no, they dont reset to some other shields time.
i have all shard shields and all of mine spawn on different dates.
i even have some on other shards locked down in other houses owned by other accounts of mine and they spawn on different dates.

if your talking ATL then maybe it has something to do with the crash ATL had yesterday?
maybe they reverted?