• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is there a faction guiuld for newbees?

G

As fast as im able to steal segils im intrested in a faction guil.
So is there any who take new folks in?

G

TnT seems to be a decent enough guild.Ive been here a little over a week now and they havent ganked me yet. I tried to talk to koc and they just put their pets on me and wouldnt res me. I met a few of the Myth ppl who are allies with them (TnT)and they have been very helpful. A JSV guy gave me a couple decent axes, but some of his alliance members seem to want to gank me every time i get on. One day ill be able to afford some decent stuff here and perhaps i wont get took so easy, but its pretty much what i expected coming here so bring it on!

G

Dang! We haven't been able to pk you yet! We must be slipping.

Krystal usually initiates blues to the shard within a week at the most!

If you have a NEW tag above your head, TnT/Myth won't attack you, and if they have time, they may give you some stuff to help you get going. I routinely tame giant beetles and fire beetles for new siegers.

If you don't have a NEW tag, then you just got lucky.

I strongly support NEW, for this reason and because it gives you a month to train with a little bit of protection from full exposure to Siege. If you do join NEW, take advantage of the time to get to know members of several guilds. Siege is a lonely place without a strong guild.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I routinely tame giant beetles and fire beetles for new siegers.

[/ QUOTE ]

HEY where is my fire beetle!

G

Lol, send me a icq one evening or during the weekend. I'll get you one.

G

TNT is full of newbees ... Contact Kat or Krystal... I am sure they can help you