• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is there a cool-down period in between doing champs?

TB Cookie [W]

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heya,

I don't know if you're after an exact time in seconds, but the answer is yes.

It feels to me like 5 minutes or less.

Despise Baracoons for example, you have to wait for the gate to go, then you can resummon when the gate has gone.

Stygian Abyss Mini champs, it takes a few minutes for the level 1 mobs to start re-appearing. It's not a long wait though. I usually get time to run round a bit looting the final level stuff I didn't get to loot.

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Despise Baracoons for example, you have to wait for the gate to go, then you can resummon when the gate has gone.
Upon the death of one champ, a random champ will insta spawn, so there is a small chance the same champ you have just worked will spawn (before the gate drops)