• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

is there a cap on hp regen?

G

I don't think so, or even if there is it is really high.

Put on HP regen 2 armour pieces, shield, a bracelet of health, and go into dog form, you'll have massive HP regen....

G

yes there is a cap, its on items and i think its 15 or 10.

i always wondered why we havent seen more stealth archers running horrific beast form. super good regen espically with braclet of health on+items, you can dismount in that form, and you do 25% more damage.

if anybody attacks you just drink pot and with that and regen youll be able to live long enough to smoke bomb for sure.

A

Astynax/Tek

the max you can get is 18...now if you use dog form on top of that it does stack. its quite rediculous...:)

G

There is a cap of 18 Hit Point Regen ... , You can however go over the cap and only with Forms , Dog/Cat for from Ninja , Horrific Beat possibly a few others I am only mentioning the ones I know off hand...

However if you do have the max of 18 HPR and or in Dog/cat form if you are knocked out of this form bye an archer or if you leave the form your self you are back at the amount that you are wearing

an easy way to obtain the max HPR is to wear a cursed Bracelet of Health or Bless on that is not cursed... If you are elf you can also craft armor with HPR 2 on them...

Totem of The Void & Crimson Cinture are also 2 more ites both having HPR 2 on them

Voice of the fallen King has 5 HPR on it as well

If you have anymore question feel free to ICQ or PM me I hope I was of some help.