• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is there a benefit in going with GM Stealth GM hiding or...

HP_Zoro_HP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Is there a benefit in going with 100 in each of those skills or basically whats the point in doing it if you get the same results with 100 hiding 80 stealth? Just trying to figure out what the point is really

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
From what I remember Elves have a passive detect hidden as a racial ability, meaning they do not have to use the skill to reveal someone hidden or stealthing. The higher your hiding or stealth the less chance you have at them revealing you. That is why my stealther is 100 hiding and 120 stealth.

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there a benefit in going with 100 in each of those skills or basically whats the point in doing it if you get the same results with 100 hiding 80 stealth? Just trying to figure out what the point is really
IMO you should go with only .1 hiding and .1 stealth and beg the devs to give you 100% success chance all in the name of template diversity because you decided to dust off an old character this week.

That, or post in the appropriate forum :)

Last edited:

Moldy Fishmonger

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
There is little benefit to having stealth over 75. At 75 you never fail in a medable suit. The main reason for going higher is that you do more damage with death strikes. You do have a better chance at not being detected with higher stealth, but not enough to justify the skill points (IMHO).

HP_Zoro_HP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
IMO you should go with only .1 hiding and .1 stealth and beg the devs to give you 100% success chance all in the name of template diversity because you decided to dust off an old character this week.

That, or post in the appropriate forum :)
IMO you should just get a life, and quit wasting ours with your pointless posts. Can I have the 4 seconds of my life back that it took to read your post? Ktksbye :stretcher:

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you have higher stealth you do more damage with death strikes.

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
IMO you should just get a life, and quit wasting ours with your pointless posts. Can I have the 4 seconds of my life back that it took to read your post? Ktksbye :stretcher:
Ouch. Somebody seems a little grumpy. Is it because a post got moved as predicted maybe?

:danceb:

Kelly O'Brian

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If i remember right, the active detect hidden formula involves tracking too versus hiding and stealth (and some adjustements). So you are less likely detectable the more stealth you got. Plus you can stealth further (1 tile each 5 Skillpoints) before the the stealth check hits in again. Which also means, you are able to run invisible further before you have to slow down awaiting the steath check too.

Last edited: