• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Is the United Pirates Guild a player guild?

Duncan McDermott

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I ran across a few buildings at the bottom of the Trinsic Jungle that had a sign United Pirates Guild.
From the look of the buildings they had a Higher level of help building them. Was this part of a event or is it a part of a real players guild? If the latter is there a web site for info on joining and what the requirements are?
The place just looked pretty neat and are not far from a band of sailing pirates.

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The United pirates are a player guild... whatever that means I'm assuming you mean is it real. The answer is yes, They used to be ran by Hawkeye pike back in 2008 when he came back and were actively involved in RP conflict, not to be confused with OOC drama, after Pike left game Aneirin took over for a bit and things slowed down, Aneirin eventually left and Trinsac took over they RP in their own way but currently I don't believe they want to have an active part in RP conflict. I've left out my own part in the guilds past as I'm fairly sure they wont ever be what they were when I was in the guild again.

The site is no longer maintained to my knowledge, by that I mean Pike leaves it up for those who would like the stories and info provided but has disconnected any mailing and stopped updating it.

Duncan McDermott

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
The United pirates are a player guild... whatever that means I'm assuming you mean is it real. The answer is yes, They used to be ran by Hawkeye pike back in 2008 when he came back and were actively involved in RP conflict, not to be confused with OOC drama, after Pike left game Aneirin took over for a bit and things slowed down, Aneirin eventually left and Trinsac took over they RP in their own way but currently I don't believe they want to have an active part in RP conflict. I've left out my own part in the guilds past as I'm fairly sure they wont ever be what they were when I was in the guild again.

The site is no longer maintained to my knowledge, by that I mean Pike leaves it up for those who would like the stories and info provided but has disconnected any mailing and stopped updating it.
The teleporter to SA at the headquarters says you have to be on a sacred quest to gain entrance. Would you have any idea what that quest is?
It is too bad the game has lost so many great and interesting players over the years. I miss many still. One of my characters is still a member of a guild that the members have long since quit playing.

Marisa Kirisame

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
The teleporter to SA leads to SA. You need to do an SA entry quest: either in the Underworld (collect three key pieces) or in Ter Mur (sacred quest involves a shrine somewhere, easy access for gargs).

Duncan McDermott

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
The teleporter to SA leads to SA. You need to do an SA entry quest: either in the Underworld (collect three key pieces) or in Ter Mur (sacred quest involves a shrine somewhere, easy access for gargs).
Now I remember, you had to answer question about virtues. I did that and passed into the teleporter into the Dungeon. wandered around a little but not too far not knowing where to go or not go. I did see the silver sapling and got a seed. That was about it. The house now supported by the Dutchman is amazing. I never knew one could place a house in a dungeon what a find. I also found the house in Luna for that teleporter. So many things I have not done yet in this game.

Blind Tom the Pirate

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I ran across a few buildings at the bottom of the Trinsic Jungle that had a sign United Pirates Guild.
From the look of the buildings they had a Higher level of help building them. Was this part of a event or is it a part of a real players guild? If the latter is there a web site for info on joining and what the requirements are?
The place just looked pretty neat and are not far from a band of sailing pirates.
Ahoy matey,
Glad we be that yee ventured to Red Skull Bay, home to the United Pirate Crew.
We be an active butch of rum drinkin' wench chasin' High Seas sailin' lot. (*belches and farts*).
Hopes yas takes the time on yer next visit, as it were, to read da book at the top 'o the steps of the Jolly Roger Inn, on the rules for being a pirate in the United Pirate Crew.
It be plainly written to let yas know what we be about.
Should yas want ta join our crew; we would want yas to venture forth with ua a time or two, so's ya know's us better.
We are still an active crew, and more I can tell yas about our Roll Play aspects and warring with other RP community when we see yas soon.
Yer's truly, Captain Trinsic's First Mate, Blind Tom Pirate, [UP]

Blind Tom the Pirate

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ahoy matey,
Glad we be that yee ventured to Red Skull Bay, home to the United Pirate Crew.
We be an active butch of rum drinkin' wench chasin' High Seas sailin' lot. (*belches and farts*).
Hopes yas takes the time on yer next visit, as it were, to read da book at the top 'o the steps of the Jolly Roger Inn, on the rules for being a pirate in the United Pirate Crew.
It be plainly written to let yas know what we be about.
Should yas want ta join our crew; we would want yas to venture forth with ua a time or two, so's ya know's us better.
We are still an active crew, and more I can tell yas about our Roll Play aspects and warring with other RP community when we see yas soon.
Yer's truly, Captain Trinsic's First Mate, Blind Tom Pirate, [UP]
Also matey, ye may check out our pirate's web page at: http://www.aschulze.net/ultima/pirates/index.htm

Blind Tom the Pirate

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
All you need to know about the Player Run Guild village of Pirate folk is found on our website at: The United Pirates - Ultima Online Pirate Guild or at Statics "Guilds" here at: "United Pirates" ~ Blind Tom the Pirate, UP