• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

IS THE SHARD ALLYING????

S

shadow14

OK NOW GET THIS I SEE SL COM TB AND MIN HAVING A TRUCE WITH EACH OTHER I MEAN SERIOUS WTF IS THE POINT OF HAVING A GUILD?????????

Picus of Napa

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
While trying not to yell back I am pretty certain that LOAO(com) isn't allied to anyone but ourselves.

C

Cloak&Dagger

While trying not to yell back I am pretty certain that LOAO(com) isn't allied to anyone but ourselves.
I think he was talking about how a ton of you work with SL [KRY!] See it all the time at yew anyhow, cant say I see it anywhere else...but then I never see either guild anywhere but at the gate.

Picus of Napa

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well I dislike playing the gate game but when HWM and its fifty allies are trying to crash the party from thier 5+ houses I could see why everyone else would like to kill them first and then everyone else after.

There are no set allies for LOAO. At a spawn we are not buddies with anyone who isn't green. That said I think nearly everyone on Napa has been in the same guild at least once over the last number of years so "friendships" can be built.

If the OP is on the outside looking in I can only say you've the whole shard to fight and there is nothing wrong with that.

PrettyMel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I dislike playing the gate game but when HWM and its fifty allies are trying to crash the party from thier 5+ houses I could see why everyone else would like to kill them first and then everyone else after. .
HEY! I resemble that remark! I think you just dont like being owned by a girl :cheerleader:

C

Cloak&Dagger

Well I dislike playing the gate game but when HWM and its fifty allies are trying to crash the party from thier 5+ houses I could see why everyone else would like to kill them first and then everyone else after.

There are no set allies for LOAO. At a spawn we are not buddies with anyone who isn't green. That said I think nearly everyone on Napa has been in the same guild at least once over the last number of years so "friendships" can be built.

If the OP is on the outside looking in I can only say you've the whole shard to fight and there is nothing wrong with that.
I spose you could look at it like that, I am not in minax so I don't really care haha. When I am at the gate I am usually just hanging out, so I tend to stay off faction chars as I do not go to the gate to see how many other faction members it will take to kill me.

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cloak‡1630158 said:
I do not go to the gate to see how many other faction members it will take to kill me.
y not? that sounds like it could be a fun game with the right amount of flints brew involved...yes? no?...maybe??
*ponders*..this may be the thing to get me to log back in hehe
:stretcher:

C

Cloak&Dagger

y not? that sounds like it could be a fun game with the right amount of flints brew involved...yes? no?...maybe??
*ponders*..this may be the thing to get me to log back in hehe
:stretcher:
Lmfao, You already know the answers to all your questions, maybe you should just log in anyway :p