• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is the scavenge function broken again for EC?

MrMightySmith

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
or is it just me and my client because i can barely get it to work in the plain EC and it wont work at all with Pincos. In all honesty it doesn't work for very long in the plain EC anyways. Just curious if its on my side or its the same for everyone.

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
or is it just me and my client because i can barely get it to work in the plain EC and it wont work at all with Pincos. In all honesty it doesn't work for very long in the plain EC anyways. Just curious if its on my side or its the same for everyone.
In Pincos and it still works for me, but it's wonky and always has been for me, sometimes works perfect, sometimes works crappy, sometimes works not at all, but it actually does seem lately it has worked better.

Alex"Drake Iron Heart"CS

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Scavenge does work in EC, or at least does for me, just requiered to get all the tabs up and there it goes, if its ment to do it auto without bringing the tabs then you guys right.

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah what Drake Iron says, make sure your "Switch Object Handle" is set to Dynamic Objects. (Pinco item?)