• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is the battle lost???

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
One of the better things about Siege, that don't happen here.

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry. That was me. :oops:

Wish you could just set fire to ruined and looted boats when you are done with them. Get them out of the way.

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Funny. I was thinking about this thread in my hunt today. I was engaged with a pirate ship when not 2... but 3 other NPC ships were surrounding me.

The crew of second ship was interfering in my operation... and, oddly enough, as soon as I gave them a cannon blast, they started running away. I wanted to go after the merchant ship when my pirate prisoner was taken... but they beat it. Couldn't find them. Never saw so many active NPC ships in the same screen before. I've wrecked a few right next to each other! Driving the 2nd in to the 1st... and having a third passing the others. This picture above? Its honestly not impossible... but with maybe 2 or 3 players hunting in the same area.