• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Blacksmithing] Is something missing?

Odin of Europa

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hi all

I have 120 blacksmithing and 100 arms lore.

I've been making Rune Blade's, using Iron, with a 28% exceptional blacksmith talisman and a +10 ASH equipped, so I have a 100% exceptional chance.

On the 13th charge of a Bronze Runic, I got this:

Rune Blade
Hit Mana Leech 54%
Poison Elementaal Slayer
Damage Increase 40%
Physical Damage 100%

I count only 2 mods, shouldn't Bronze Runics give 3? I'm getting my info from here

Thanks for reading.

Setnaffa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
List all the weapon properties, including the Durability stuff. Even better, show a picture of the item.

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The missing property is probably damage increase. If your runic rolls di, when choosing the attributes on a weapon, only the higher one gets applied (runic bonus vs exceptional bonus).

I

InspectorGadget

I have never hit a bronze runic like that, every time i hit a damage increase it rolls above 40%...always, however, im not saying your wrong, ive just never experienced it myself.

Odin of Europa

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Its happened again! :rant2:

@ Silverbird - you're probably right, but I woulda thought the devs might have made it so if this happens, the runic would roll again for a different mod :sad4:

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Di of 35% is 70% intensity. So you loose that property sometimes on a bronze runic. (Which can roll as low as 55% intensity). It is a shame, but it has been that way for quite some time now.