• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is Snooping needed to steal Ingredients from Exodus Zealots?

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I've seen conflicting reports, can someone confirm a recent steal from zealots without snooping? Is it possible? Thanks so much!

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
With the smugglers edge or just straight up stealing? Will go do some testing this afternoon.

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
GM? If I get a bump from the Bandana does that help, or must it be real skill? (Shudders from thought of training)....

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Snooping pinks not so cheap on Siege :) It is easy to ROT though and Thnakfully is not a 120 skill!

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will log in later and check my blues, I think I got one or two from T Chest before I got sick. If I do I will drop them in your mailbox.

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Don't worry man, if I can find some pinks great, if not I'll slog it out. I am saving all Siege gold and selling things to try and get enough money for the new spider mount. Unless it is super ugly, I've been excited about it since it was hinted at last spring. When I came back to siege a month ago I had less than 80k, and I'm just over 5 mil now. I hope to have enough to buy one off of one of you 15 year + folks as soon as it comes out. So no buying pinks for me!

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
without snooping you can steal from the zealots, but you'll only get gold. You don't actively use the skill, but it's used passively to get the special items.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No problem on the blues I have Gm'd my two snoopers and don't need them.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
what is it your trying to steal?
everyone kinda tip toed around it this entire thread.