• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is Siege not available under the 14 day trial?

G

GNecromancer

Got my KR Trial set up and I have yet to see siege available on the server screen

G

you have to log onto another shard and renounce your young player status by saying
"I renounce my young player status"

log out then log in to siege

G

last I heard you need 40hrs real time to log into siege. renouncing young status didnt work.

G

<blockquote><hr>

last I heard you need 40hrs real time to log into siege. renouncing young status didnt work.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not true. Renouncing young status did it for me with a new account a few weeks ago. I had to create a character on the production shards to renounce it, but that worked fine...la

G

<blockquote><hr>

must have been changed in the last year or 2 or 3 lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

No it not been changed, it had been that way sinse Siege was born.

Make a char on a normal shard, get rid of your young status. Sometimes you have to try a few times before you success it.