• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is PVP Gone From Catskills?

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
After the disappointment of the cancellation of the PVP tournament in the old lands, my curiosity was sparked. Stepping into the Moongate in Luna as once I did on a regular basis many moons ago, because of owning a house near the fel Yew Gate. Life back then was always dangerous and getting to my house always had my blood pumping. Now stepping through the gate here, its like a Ghost town. I look around each corner of a house expecting to see a Gun Slinger ready to blow a hole in me. Yet nothing, where did everyone go? There are still houses , of coarse they all look abandoned but there are still houses every where.

Just a little over a year ago I was visited by an old friend named Raul he then wanted to come here, of coarse it was in the middle of the night and I just assumed then it was to late for activity, but now its early eve and its just dead.

Well maybe its safe now to place a house at a different moongate and start messaging old friends? Should be perfectly safe to live in fel now right?

So where is all the PVPers at , and do you not like to make some cash?