• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is part one turned off now?

Lucivius

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've done 42 straight trade quests, well over 100 ambushes and not a single drop. Curious if part one is turned off?

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I thought it was on until 09/28?

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That's about the way its been for me since it started...If they turned the drops off, I wouldnt notice the difference

afk

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
No It is still on but the drop rate seems to be a lot lower. I was getting a drop every 10-12 ambushes, now I am getting 1 in about every 50-60

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Good to know it's still on...sort of. This has now become tedious and ZERO fun.
Just now? I been saying that with this part since day 1... 12 hours spent getting 2 of the SAME item... out of 11...

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Maybe they're sending message. time to move on - but hell, I'll probably try more ambushers myself ...

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I am so sick of those darn phylacteries, that's all I seem to get, I don't even bother to pick them up any more, I rarely get something different and then I only get one of it, for days on end! But in-between it's a sea of phylacteries....:(