• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

is part 3 finished= the etheral scroll- no loner can be used

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just asking

clicking the etheral scroll- u cnt use that....

got all 4 items ready to take back to the event quest master...in the etheral void??

tell me iam wrong???

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If you havnt turned them in yet, then your scroll is bugged. Easy way to fix it is drop it on floor of your house and secure it. Then single click it and retrieve it and itll work again.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Nah Part 3 has not been turned off. It will stay active until the 28th as well. The scroll is just glitched. There are a few things you can try...

1 - Go to your own house and log out.
2 - Try what DC posted above
3 - page a GM if neither of those work. They have been responding quickly to those pages.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you havnt turned them in yet, then your scroll is bugged. Easy way to fix it is drop it on floor of your house and secure it. Then single click it and retrieve it and itll work again.
worked a treat thankyou--- was worried there for a bit...

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No problem, I know for a fact that way works cause I had to do it a few times. Gauranteed way to fix it.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Not if your scroll is still marked as a quest item and you can't drop it ;)

Jovi

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
The Devs always think the GM are having an easy job... so they are keen to intro more bugs for GM Rivers to solve...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro