• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is Khaldun dungeon cult drops already disabled?

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I think the event finished today or at the end of November, yesterday, one or the other...o_O

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
The Official word was that all Halloween Content would turn off, so I assume that includes the chests etc.

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Khal Ankur Encounter
  • Hidden chests & puzzle box special rewards will discontinue as of Publish 103.
  • Khal Ankur will no longer drop Artifacts of the Cult as of December 1st.
  • Khal Ankur will no longer grant bonus Power Scrolls as of December 1st.
  • The Going Gumshoe Quest, Caddellite Crafting, Khal Ankukr Champ Spawn, Halloween Masks will continue.

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cult items are still dropping just FYI
I've gotten some in the hidden boxes on Legends, the Puzzle boxes are broken - either empty (on EC) or you can't remove the stuff on CC. We did the spawn till level 2 and didn't get a single drop.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Khal Ankur Encounter
  • Hidden chests & puzzle box special rewards will discontinue as of Publish 103.
  • The Going Gumshoe Quest, Caddellite Crafting, Khal Ankukr Champ Spawn, Halloween Masks will continue.
In other words, there is now ZERO reason to go to Khaldun... so go back to your normal dull and boring UO existence you were living prior to Khaldun... as everyone already has all the costumes and other junk they will ever need nor want by now... and if you don't well your SOL.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Now we get to do trade runs, and hope to be up and around when the next krampus appears. Yay, I think.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Any idea if Khal and spawn will remain indefinitely? Would also be interesting to know if the FEL Khal will keep dropping 120's if Khal spawn stays. Would kinda make sense if it did?
** Ducks under table to avoid the rotting vegies and items tossed this way **:pie:

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Any idea if Khal and spawn will remain indefinitely? Would also be interesting to know if the FEL Khal will keep dropping 120's if Khal spawn stays. Would kinda make sense if it did?
** Ducks under table to avoid the rotting vegies and items tossed this way **:pie:
Read the above:
And there is your answer... NO it won't and therefore there is ZERO reason to go to Khaldun now.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Read the above:
And there is your answer... NO it won't and therefore there is ZERO reason to go to Khaldun now.
It would be interesting though if we could convince them to allow the FEL Khal to remain indef. with the PS 120s?
(Good luck convincing, I know..)

Damon Beasts

Journeyman
Nope, they are not. Not in GL anyways. Just the costumes from Khal..and some non-cult items.
On Atlantic they are. got a few this morning. If you read patch notes it says "As of publish 103" and since it hasnt reached all shards yet, they will still drop.

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
In other words, there is now ZERO reason to go to Khaldun... so go back to your normal dull and boring UO existence you were living prior to Khaldun... as everyone already has all the costumes and other junk they will ever need nor want by now... and if you don't well your SOL.
Costumes?

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Khal Ankur Encounter
If the Titan Relics no longer spawn after this pub I'm gonna be pissed. I did them for 2 hours every day (sometimes more) for 3 months and got ONE relic. Total BS from BS..

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Fel will drop normal powerscrolls drops and not shard bound now. There are other spawns much faster to get scrolls in Fel.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
If the Titan Relics no longer spawn after this pub I'm gonna be pissed. I did them for 2 hours every day (sometimes more) for 3 months and got ONE relic. Total BS from BS..
I did them quite often got 1 ... and that was before the "official" start... when just the chests were spawning...

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Well we got no choice but look at this with some positive aspect : Now you can sell them for 200M-400M? On the other side of the coin, they told us when the event would be over. Some of us had thieves, and could get relics..but doubt that most of us did (I did not sadly).

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Those were shard bound. That goes away. Now its RNG 120s. :)
WOW.. Did not know..So it will continue to drop PS but random like in the other Fel spawns? So you are right it would be a total PITA to work that spawn for any reason, if they kept it, unless they find something special to add to it..

Damon Beasts

Journeyman
Well we got no choice but look at this with some positive aspect : Now you can sell them for 200M-400M? On the other side of the coin, they told us when the event would be over. Some of us had thieves, and could get relics..but doubt that most of us did (I did not sadly).
Relics have been selling for 100-150M on atlantic for the past few days now. There are more relics out there then people think..

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The relics are shard bound as well and so them being on Atl doesn't help at all. Spending 200+ hours in game to find just one isn't what I would call a reasonable chance even if they're supposed to be rare. Why do they think we need to be RARES anyway? Even at a 1% drop rate I would have gotten a dozen or more since I did hundreds if not over 1000 hidden chests and puzzle boxes (yeah I did both) and yes it did become a grind and not nearly as enjoyable as it could have been.

Fizzleton

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Relics have been selling for 100-150M on atlantic for the past few days now. There are more relics out there then people think..
Where are they sold btw? I don't see them on vendors, they are not on trade forum, and I don't see a lot on chat. I am after swopping mine surplus ones to ones I don't have, but I will also sell the surplus ones to buy the ones I have not.

Damon Beasts

Journeyman
They have been selling in General chat, Someone sold 3 of the 4 for 325M Another Sold full set for 500M and many are selling singles for 100-150M.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
who give a frig about silly pixel relics.. serious.... u dont have to have one of everything!! ........time to grow up

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
What are these Titan Relics? I never heard of them until after the event completed.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Also, Khaldun is back to September rules - NO CADDELITE REQUIRED (not even for the spawn)

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Also, Khaldun is back to September rules - NO CADDELITE REQUIRED (not even for the spawn)
Correct. I just tried both the Tram and Fel spawns. You can use normal weapons. That said, right now, you still need the RBG Necklace to enter the dungeon in Trammel. I wonder if this is temporary or permanent. They did say the Gumshoe quest would remain. They also said the Caddellite weapon crafting would remain, but I'm not sure what purpose it would serve. Seems unnecessary.

Fizzleton

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
who give a frig about silly pixel relics.. serious.... u dont have to have one of everything!! ........time to grow up
Well anything you do in this game as in any video game is a silly pixel not real thing, even a pvp death is a silly pixel not real death. (To be honest: When I watch those s*** talking pvp peeps in general chat I am quite sure that these are those guys who would **** their pants the same moment they would have to be tough guys in real life). UO is a sandbox, not a living room, so no need to grow up there.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
There's a place near the East guard where you can mark and recall in and out of, in Trammel. I've not used the necklace since the first week of October.

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There's a place near the East guard where you can mark and recall in and out of, in Trammel. I've not used the necklace since the first week of October.
Teleport in by any guard if you're a mage or use a teleport scroll. Haven't used the necklace ever.