• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

is it too much to ask?

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i know us players who didn't make the journey to the party aren't worth anything but is it too much to ask for Broadsword to post some OFFICIAL statement about the stuff they talked about at the party so we don't have to try to guess what stuff is or hear mutilated details that someone heard it from a distant cousin who might know a person who as at the event but dosnt understand English.

just a nice little newsletter like we usually get with details.
details!

i hate hearing stuff 3rd or 4th hand.
dont trust it.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i found the EJ FAQ, dont see anything on the vet rewards and future publishes.

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I just posted the full video of the "What's Coming to Britannia" segment with extensive notes here. It is not an official summary, but you can hear it straight from the devs' mouths by watching the video.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
why wouldn't they release it in a newsletter like they always do?

i like tactile things that i can print off and look at!

chargar42

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm sure they will once they get back to work. I thought I heard they were just returning today.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All good things come to those who wait. (Not including the “new” account management)

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
why wouldn't they release it in a newsletter like they always do?

i like tactile things that i can print off and look at!
Watch the video...it's 2 hours long....better then a newsletter :)

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I just posted the full video of the "What's Coming to Britannia" segment with extensive notes here. It is not an official summary, but you can hear it straight from the devs' mouths by watching the video.
This contains very good info and should stop the speculating.

Thanks

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
3 kids in school.
full time job.
teaching on the side.
volunteer at 2 different places.
AND its hunting season!!!!

i dont have 2 hours to watch a video, i need to be spoon fed a newsletter!

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I totally feel you Poo

This event has definitely tested my family, job, sleep, and sanity.

I really think the devs are under some sort of impression that only retirees and stay at home spouses play this game.

Biggest reason I quit for long periods is because of this exact reason, sometimes I can’t sacrifice my daily responsibilities.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Errrr.... Ummmm... I did run across this a minute ago..

No need to turn your speakers up.. no speaking at all. I mean, some rough voice over to explain the slides would have been nice.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
And honestly if they tried to put 2 hours worth of stuff on paper it would not be a quick read lol..the video is very informative and Kyronix's gestures while describing the new valentine's day gifts add just a touch of flair ;)

Words in print are nice...but when you can actually HEAR Them say it...and WATCH them say it...and hear the passion in their voices....

Much better then print!

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And honestly if they tried to put 2 hours worth of stuff on paper it would not be a quick read lol..the video is very informative and Kyronix's gestures while describing the new valentine's day gifts add just a touch of flair ;)

Words in print are nice...but when you can actually HEAR Them say it...and WATCH them say it...and hear the passion in their voices....

Much better then print!
A transcription of two hours of talking would probably take about 25-30 minutes to read.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm sure that UO players who don't speak English or who perhaps are not as proficient in English as most of us are would really appreciate an official write-up of what was presented at the meeting. At least then they could use translation software to translate it.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
They really need to just hire someone to make a whole new account management system and site, it''s a travesty of huge proportions that has put off many a returning player! Cobbling all those accounts together was a really stupid idea. If you can't fix something, which they've admitted they can't. then for heaven's sake get a new one! :(

Cupid

Lore Keeper
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
3 kids in school.
full time job.
teaching on the side.
volunteer at 2 different places.
AND its hunting season!!!!

i dont have 2 hours to watch a video, i need to be spoon fed a newsletter!
Lol your a madman Poo, my hunting seasons ended when mine were born, just now trying to get back in a little with my eleven year old and not half as much on my plate as you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Lol your a madman Poo, my hunting seasons ended when mine were born, just now trying to get back in a little with my eleven year old and not half as much on my plate as you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i have teenage daughters so my hunting trips may not be so much hunting as they are me sitting around a fire drinking beer and telling stories..... but im wearing camouflage so lets just call it hunting if anyone asks!