• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is it safe fo buy this?

F

Fortyniner

There's a Luna vendor on Atlantic with 34 armor of fortunes. If I buy one is it going to go poof?

A

Azureal

There's a Luna vendor on Atlantic with 34 armor of fortunes. If I buy one is it going to go poof?
Holy crap, 34 of them? Im not the kind of person to scream Duper at the first chance, but woah...

**EDIT**

Thinking about it, even if it was a duper, are they really that stupid to go and advertise 34 high level items on the same vendor at the same time?

A

altarego

That's awesome...

...that same vendor has a ton of orni's, jackals, hats...

T

T_Amon_from_work

<whistles> Doggone that's a lot! However ...

If the seller is like a fellow I ran into on LA, he's got several houses/accounts and has been packratting stuff. It might be that going thru turnin material he figured out it might net him more gold than the points it's worth ... or the points gained were useless as they did not want anything (else) on the rewards list.

The bloke on LA had 4 castles, a keep and 2-3 houses he was going through ... his and his spouses. When I talked with him his points were well over 10 mill and climbing ... and that was on the 2nd castle.