• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is it possible to auto-pick items off the ground?

kitiara-atlantic

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi everybody!

I've been hanging around the solen hives running BOS quests, and I vaguely recall a feature in the old UO Assist with Classic Client where you could automatically pick up reagents off the ground.

Is there a way to do something similar in Pinco's UI? Like, set the item type to zoogi fungus, and hit a macro or action to pick the zoogi fungus off the ground and put it in the backpack?

Kind of like Retrieve Item, but for a specific item type.

I looked through Actions but couldn't find anything... thanks!

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi everybody!

I've been hanging around the solen hives running BOS quests, and I vaguely recall a feature in the old UO Assist with Classic Client where you could automatically pick up reagents off the ground.

Is there a way to do something similar in Pinco's UI? Like, set the item type to zoogi fungus, and hit a macro or action to pick the zoogi fungus off the ground and put it in the backpack?

Kind of like Retrieve Item, but for a specific item type.

I looked through Actions but couldn't find anything... thanks!
just use the scavenger agent (that activates with the object handle).

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just use the scavenger agent (that activates with the object handle).
Wouuld it be possible to get an action icon to be able to turn the Scavenge All on and off? It messes up using control/shift on looting and I would like to be able to only use it when necessary.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wouuld it be possible to get an action icon to be able to turn the Scavenge All on and off? It messes up using control/shift on looting and I would like to be able to only use it when necessary.
You can create an empty scavenger agent and switch the default based on when you need it or not...
unfortunately the object handle is the only way to have this feature.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I really like this agent and use it all the time especially if I am doing the "Lost Item" stuff.