• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is it not hypocritical?

• Thread starter imported_John Connelly
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imported_John Connelly

Is it not hypocritical for mo'gluk to lock a post and say "it is not allowable for one who's posting privelidges [sic] has been revoked to use others to post for him"?

and for him to have posted

"Duelist's of Siege League Rules -I am posting this for memnoch as he can't post here....."

Are there rules for some that don't apply to others? I would be interested to hear his comments on this.

G

i thought the same thing but didn't want to post it in his thread. hasn't mogluk posted for memnoch in the past?

G

Aye, this did happen. The Siege Mods work hard for the community. It has come to our attention recently that this sort of thing is disallowed. That is the way it is. *nods*

G

Yeh but Mo' stated one could do so after going thru channels 'to get permission' first. I am sure he probably just contacted an admin. to post for Memmers.

Status
Not open for further replies.