• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is it just me? Or is this usual?

TheVampster

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A lot of older players coming back? Do to new expansion? Because summer and good weather is over and people are kooked-up inside? Or because all the other MMO's have just become boring and overplayed? That is some of the reasons I came back. And it seemed like there were a lot of new changes I needed to check out. I didn't really know what to expect, and I was prepared for horrible interface, lag issues and unusual graphics. I really thought when I quit a few years ago after Kingdom Reborn came out that UO was spiraling into an out-of-control nosedive and wasn't going to last very long after that. I guess I was wrong.

But even older players before Age of Shadows are coming back? That's just crazy.

But UO is like an old friend and its nice to know that it's always here.

And Lake Austin is a good host.