• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is it just me or is there something wrong with uo.com

Flagg

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Paid UO.com a visit just now. Site didn't display correctly and my virus scanner woke up. Screenshot of what I had on my screen:

Has anyone else experienced anything like this of late?
Does anyone know what win32:BadSource-inf is?
UO.com appears bit broken on Chrome and Edge both.

Far as I can tell, I don't see anything off with any other site I visit. Neither virus nor malware scanner on my comp finds anything odd.

Last edited:

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I tried just now with Firefox. Typed in ONLY uo.com in the URL window and got a legit page with the full url of **https://uo.com** (remove the *)

I wonder if you somehow got rerouted to a clone site or something. Have you tried it again? Try the full URL as well.

Flagg

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I tried just now with Firefox. Typed in ONLY uo.com in the URL window and got a legit page with the full url of Ultima Online

I wonder if you somehow got rerouted to a clone site or something. Have you tried it again? Try the full URL as well.

Thanks for checking.

Now I see the normal, legit looking site as well. Odd. Maybe they were tweaking something just as I visited..I dunno.

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
What I find interesting is you got an error on a Win31 item. I thought Windows 3.1 died out eons ago? <chuckle>

Flagg

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What I find interesting is you got an error on a Win31 item. I thought Windows 3.1 died out eons ago? <chuckle>
Hehe, that much was a typo on my part. It said win32. : p

....After this happened, I kinda went holyshitwhatswrong and figured I'd...calibrate by going to wow com, assuming that'd be the official site for world of warcraft. Kinda panicked when I saw some flimsy ******** there as well. Assumed it had to be my browsers and computer infected. ...But googled the matter and discovered wow com isn't owned by Blizzard but indeed, it -is- some shady bs site. Phew, I guess.

Last edited: