• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is it just me or are Eodon recipes impossible to get now?

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've only been taking part of the turtle spawn the last month... when I can catch a few people starting the whole thing.

I have NEVER gotten anything... nothing more then like 100k gold.

Been paying way more then that to collect the Recipes from vendors and they are NOT easy to find. Yet, a vendor seams to have an endless supply of them... so I cant figure it out.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
you can kill anything there in Eodon to get the recipes...
when I have time, I will do the quests in Eodon.

the last 5 or 6 recipes I got, was when I was killing the volcano elementals.
(doing the quest at Jukari village, to dig up 5 lava rocks)
the reward makes awesome deco.

on Sonoma they are still dropping
the last drop I got though was from the vicious macaws, but it was an armor drop.

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
@Kyronix please figure out which of your team has a gambling problem, and then don't let him or her set drop probabilities for anything.
I don't know if Eodon recipes are impossible to get now.

I also don't know if you are impossible to get now.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Over all the Eodon recipes are easy to get as Cinderella said, JUST not the ones you need :p On Siege I been trying to get evening gown for my tailor, an impossible mission it seems.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Over all the Eodon recipes are easy to get as Cinderella said, JUST not the ones you need :p On Siege I been trying to get evening gown for my tailor, an impossible mission it seems.
maybe in the new year, I could help try to get it for you

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have been bashing Eodon monsters for about an hour a day for more than a week and have gotten no Eodon drops.
This is "unrewarding."

If could be worse. Check your possessions for full named armor suits. Years go by, and because some pieces are less common than others, we're ALL missing the SAME d---ed pieces.
@Kyronix while you're here, make all the named armor pieces drop at the same rate, you know, so I won't collect 299 gloves before I get a helmet or chest.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Haven't you heard? If it is achievablel without years of grinding and grinding, it just isn't appreciated as much.

Grinding is fun...evidently

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
We aren't ever supposed to get full sets... thats for botters and people who script things 24/7... the rest of us are not supposed to get nice things... you should be happy those folk get everything and sell it to you for 100x more than it's worth... and you should pay them in gold you buy from them so they get cash...

:rolleyes2:

Oh and I forgot stuff is meant to be "Rare" so like you are meant to have about the same hope in hades of getting that as do you getting most of the "rare fish" while wearing that stupid suit and using the bait that does nothing but make you click 40 times more than you would have without using it and the same hope in hades you have of ever getting a piece of "moonstone" jewelry...

So good luck