• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[General] Is it always preferred to do LBOD for tailor?

V

vorius

I just wanted to confirm an observation I am making, that it appears with blacksmithing there are cases where you are better off doing the small BOD and submitting it separately, but it seems with tailor bods you pretty much always want to save the small bods for large ones, right?

What are those special folded cloths used for anyway? what can you sell them for?

Barok

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The reward cloth is just a special color cloth. You can use the cloth as is to make something nice to wear, or just use it to fill more bods. Or dye it all with a dye tub still on default color so it all stacks together.

And if you don't want the reward from the large bod, just churn through the small ones and get new ones. You can only get so many stretched hide deeds before you puke. Large bods for clothing bless deeds and runic kits are the only ones I fill, I churn through the rest of the small ones.