• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] Is is my imagination or am I just tired?

• Thread starter DHMagicMan_1
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
D

DHMagicMan_1

My mules can't hold four kegs of potions (poison, cure, heal and str) so I normally keep a keg of Posion and Cure on me and if I need to use Heal or Strength then I just click the button on the Plant Gump and then target the keg I need inside a secure. This has worked for months but now it's not.

When I click on STR or Heal and don't have the keg in my box, the gump flashes but nothing happens. No targeting cursor and no way to get the potion onto the plant. If I put Poison and Cure into the secure then it seems to work. Clicking the Poison or Cure button still gives a targeting cursor if I'm not holding the kegs.

This is very strange to me.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I do my gardering on my Alchemist and make the potions in bottles, when I run out, I make 10-20 of the kind I run out off.

You could use stacks of bottles of strenght and healing instead kegs

F

Flora Green

I garden with all four kegs in my backpack, however, I was overloaded recently and could only hold three. When I targeted the keg in the secure (I think it was G. Heal), it wouldn't work. When I placed it on the floor, not locked down, it did.

You aren't tired, DH, because it always worked for me before to target the keg in a secure container.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I usually just keep 3 or 4 each of the GC and GP kegs stacked up and secured in the middle of the floor, along with one keg each of GH and GS. Unless I have a plant locked down a ridiculous distance away from the kegs, I can usually reach them just fine as I make my rounds among the plants. I know I could keep the growing plants and supplies in a character's backpack. However, knowing they're locked down and will die if I neglect them for too many days in a row keeps me logging in to take care of the plants. It also usually helps keep me from planting way too many plants at once because of the limited floor space.