• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Is Grog Village no more?

Duncan McDermott

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I went to the Pyramid and ran East as far as the Highlands and didn't see any evidence of Grog Village. Is it no longer in the game? I know it has been a long time I was just hoping some virtual memory of Grog still existed.

Inkboy the Wild

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I have the last book he wrote, before passing - courtesy of Foxie - on display The Memorial Palace, in the Village of Elven Song.. directly to the right of Luna Mint towards Mountains Pass. I have started, quietly, to collect items from our lost friends for display in a co-op owned account for the Memorial. I will begin adding more to this and advertising it's availability more as I move forward. So far, Lord of the Forge, Grog and Share are all I have.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Grog's museum fell in 2009 due to an error that was 100% my fault. He was a great man and a good friend...I still have access to his accounts. They were put in my care to use as I see fit by his Son, the original owner of the account. But I decided it was best to leave them unactivated when I returned last year. Before his houses fell we were able to get him added to the NPC database and you will see him regularly spawn as various NPCs. This seems somewhat fitting considering he prided himself in gming every possible skill in the game!

I regret the error I made daily...

Duncan McDermott

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Grog's museum fell in 2009 due to an error that was 100% my fault. He was a great man and a good friend...I still have access to his accounts. They were put in my care to use as I see fit by his Son, the original owner of the account. But I decided it was best to leave them unactivated when I returned last year. Before his houses fell we were able to get him added to the NPC database and you will see him regularly spawn as various NPCs. This seems somewhat fitting considering he prided himself in gming every possible skill in the game!

I regret the error I made daily...

Thing happen in Life. Let it go. You deserve a break!