• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is EAL up ?

• Thread starter imported_Claudia MacCloud
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imported_Claudia MacCloud

EA-Land Online!
TSO EAL General News - Mar 26, 2008 8:53 PM PST | Posted by Rizzo@EastJerome

EA-Land Issues have been resolved and it is now back online. Hurry, addicts, race back online.

Let us give the Developers a big THANKS for all their hard work!

I went to sign in and its still down ...? Or did i forget to do something?

MaxCTSO

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no it is still down for maintenance cause they don't know how to do their job :p

G

Not been up since it went down for maintenance..goodluck with finding out more im off to bed....zzzzz go to the party thread they have cupcakes

I

imported_Claudia MacCloud

Not been up since it went down for maintenance..goodluck with finding out more im off to bed....zzzzz go to the party thread they have cupcakes

Thank you
Since I just woke up ! Ill take over for ya ... Hmmm Cupcakes sound good... they would go great w/ this vanilla toasted almond coffee im drinkin... Sleep well

G

Currently down.
Here's a link to an open discussion thread:

click me.

Locking this one up now in an effort to streamline the information.
Follow the link for now!

Aster

Status
Not open for further replies.