• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is EA-Land Bi-Polar?

• Thread starter imported_MattelMichele
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_MattelMichele

Sure, you come off all nice & say all i have do to is de-activate my existing TSO account and re-subscribe to Ea-land and i'll get all my founder wares & tares. Then when i go re-subscribe you pull the ole' carpet from under my feet routine, and say nope not today.

This is not funny anymore, while i enjoy playing TSO and have been a paying member since FOREVER! Even i draw the line, and am nearing the stage when my hand sits close enough to click the "Delete All" function, and give EA a gesture or 2...perhaps 3.

G

Ive come across a number of people on these forums and ingame that seem to be under the impression that they will get their entitled skill locks and anniversary gifts immediately upon subscribing. Maybe the blurb isn't as clear as it should be, but it's fairly obvious to me that we get nothing before the Amnesty program is run sometime after March 8th.

I

imported_MattelMichele

The stuff isn't the prob, it's signing up for the new EA-land subscription that i have problems with.

G

maybe you could explain it a little better??? in as much as I too, thought your complaint was that you didn't receive your "stuff" yet.

I

imported_Qute Pi

The email said:

If you do so before March 2008, you can get your earned privileges back (gifts, skill locks etc.), but most importantly, you can re-join the game before the rush of new users.

Being that it is only February, I wouldn't expect anything at this point.

And I can't tell if you're a new player or a paying forever player based on your post, a little confusing to me.

G

thanks... since i never saw the email as i've continued to play and not give up, i had no idea what the email said.

I must agree, i don't see what they neglected to do, forgot to do, reniged on?

One thing i will say is I am cautious about the rash of new posters and the fact that way too many seem to be just posting complaints. Either they just joined and can't find one thing to be happy about in life, or they are just another name being used to stur the pot

G

at this moment u sign up for The Sims Online and then play EAL normally. Thats what happened to me trying to use the free accounts thing.

I

imported_MattelMichele

it was early, sry. What i was trying to say was how frustrating it is to try re-activate an existing activated account.

1. The Sims Online Subscription: Active
2. EA-Land Subscription: Not Active <----this is the one i have been trying to activate for days (and the reason i added the above EA page graphic)

G

you cant activate that one yet
, you just have to have the sims online one