• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is custom content getting canned?

F

frogger2

Hey I heard from a few players that the cc is going bye bye.....hopeing this isnt true and yes I know never truly believe a players statement unless its directly from Lfancey parizad or Luc and Monkey Head, head devs of tso. But this is being siad by trusted players. so is cc being shut down? I really hope not.

G

I heard that yesterday as well.

If you look at the blog there's supposed to be more stuff coming out soon so I dunno *shrugs sholders*

Allegedly this came from Parizad....

M

Monkeybear

I thought Parizad was the community weenie and not a Dev.. anyway why would it be shut down

G

<blockquote><hr>

I thought Parizad was the community weenie and not a Dev.. anyway why would it be shut down

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah when did our assistant community rep become a Dev? And CC being shut down? for good? I can't see this happening as this is the dev teams love child for the new game.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah when did our assistant community rep become a Dev? And CC being shut down? for good? I can't see this happening as this is the dev teams love child for the new game.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats exactly what i said that the person who was saying it.

I think she got confused - you know the messages we sometimes get when its turned on and off - i think she saw the off one and thought it meant it was going off for good. Thats why i didn't worry about it.

F

frogger2

well im hopeing its not getting canned but for reasons are the lag that they give to the game. the fact that chairs still dont work verywell against desks and tables even though they siad it was fixed right b4 maint i tried my chairs and none of them worked very well. but for main reason for them getting canned is the lag.

G

I highly doubt they are canning custom content. Custom content is one of the things they are using to rebuild this game. Not to mention is the biggest part of the rebuilding structure, next the cities merging.

Parizad may be the Community Rep, but I would still venture to say that her word is as good as Lee's, Greg's, or any other developer's word. I guess you could say technically, she is the go between us and the devs. Developers usually are not the people person type.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Hey I heard from a few players that the cc is going bye bye.....hopeing this isnt true and yes I know never truly believe a players statement unless its directly from Lfancey parizad or Luc and Monkey Head, head devs of tso. But this is being siad by trusted players. so is cc being shut down?

[/ QUOTE ]

No.