• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is curse weapon cumulative with Vampiric Embrace?

AzSel

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is curse weapon cumulative with Vampiric Embrace?

As in Curse Weapon 50% Life Drain + Vampiric Embrace 20% Life Drain = 70% Life Drain?

dlwiii

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yep, that's why you will see sampire templates with Spirit Speak, so they can leech a ridiculous amount of life back.

The main drawback is need to carry reagents or get a 100% LRC suit.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Fortunately, casting Curse Weapon only takes one reagent... pig iron.

So yes, it stacks. 20% for Vampire form. 50% for curse weapon. That 70% cumulative is very nice! You just need to keep up your swing speed (stamina) and you'll be fine.

-OBSIDIAN-

Lorax_Pacific

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Without spirit speak you need to cast it about every swing so I added it to my LS macro, which had a side affect of a swing delay for the casting time. Now I have two macros one LS with curse and one without since I have 0 SS.

-Lorax