• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is Corgul Broken?

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Me and my guildies haven't done Corgul in ages with all the new content out and we decided to do it tonight....BUT I keep getting the message *You must wait a few minutes before making your sacrifice* and I've been trying for about 10 minutes now.

Has anyone else been able to do Corgul lately?

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
someone has either just killed it, or the island expired (same result from both), try again in ~10-20minutes it should work.

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Me and my guildies haven't done Corgul in ages with all the new content out and we decided to do it tonight....BUT I keep getting the message *You must wait a few minutes before making your sacrifice* and I've been trying for about 10 minutes now.

Has anyone else been able to do Corgul lately?
That's been going on forever, and yeah it's really annoying, especially if you've tried to schedule a Corgul run then can't pull a map at the agreed-upon time.

CovenantX is right. You have to wait for his current island to sink before you can pull a new map.

Minerva Foxglove

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And a couple of hours before Escas hunt I was in a group at tram Corgul having the same problem. We got the other spawn for a while but no Corgul. Fel side worked fine.

Mr. Smither1

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The cooldown for the island respawning can go longer than is should if the island trying to spawn too close to a normal island/guard zone. I think the normal cooldown is 15-20mins.