• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

is city merge cancelled again due to lag?

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

frogger2

Hey I know the lag is crazy but is the lag going to postpone city merge? just curious because ive been waiting forever for my East Jarome, Alphaville and Blazing Falls sims whats going on with city merge havent heard anything about it from devs at all wierd since they did say merge will start today on the 10th thought ide at least see a sorry but merges was put on hold by lag issues at least that lol. so is city merge on or not?

I

imported_Brownie

<blockquote><hr>

Hey I know the lag is crazy but is the lag going to postpone city merge? just curious because ive been waiting forever for my East Jarome, Alphaville and Blazing Falls sims whats going on with city merge havent heard anything about it from devs at all wierd since they did say merge will start today on the 10th thought ide at least see a sorry but merges was put on hold by lag issues at least that lol. so is city merge on or not?

[/ QUOTE ]

There is a thread on page 2, yes it seems they are doing the merge right now as some are able to find there sims in search.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

There is a thread on page 2, yes it seems they are doing the merge right now as some are able to find there sims in search.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can u post a link to this Thread? I cannot seem to find it on Page 2??

G

Here's the link !

Locking this one up now and asking that you continue the discussion in the existing thread

Thanks

Polly

Status
Not open for further replies.