• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is character transfer and shard shield transfer working now?

Val Van Wolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Let me know because I need to use my new shard shield and also transfer a char to Atlantic from Chesapeake....thanks...

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not fine, tried to xfer from Pacific to Sonoma. Game said was an error & left me on Pacific with my token. If i try to log in to Sonoma it says a transfer is in progress, So now what? Paged a GM , no reply. :(

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Char transfers have been working the same since they changed idocs a year or so ago... They bug out from time to time not allowing you to log into certain servers even though you dont have a transfer there. Losing a toon mid transfer(usually requires a gm to fix)... lots of little bugs that seem to have little or no reason behind them. At least i havent figured out why they bug out. Ive been transferring anyways. I havent incurred a loss of items or toon. Typically just time is lost waiting on a GM to fix.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Several of us transferred over to LS tonight as a matter of fact. Both shield tokens and purchased ones were used. All seemed to work as intended.