• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

is blackrock stew still attainable?

Bob_the_fart_guy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just wondering? I have a black swampy that I'd like to have bonded.

How much does...if at all does that stuff sell for?

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
you can use treats to bond also the new part of the event I believe is going to require 20 power crystals that you can turn in for stew or something like that wont know for sure till it starts

Bob_the_fart_guy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you can use treats to bond also the new part of the event I believe is going to require 20 power crystals that you can turn in for stew or something like that wont know for sure till it starts

Treats??? Where do I get these "treats"? I dont' keep up with the modern events as much as I wish I still could.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Treats??? Where do I get these "treats"? I dont' keep up with the modern events as much as I wish I still could.
I believe its Quest giver is Thepim in the alchemy shop in the Royal City.

its like 5 bora hides and dough i think