• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is Atlantic down?

In the last week I have problems recalling. I cast the spell, I target the runebook..and nothing happens. Gates or other methods of recalling (from within a runebook) don't work either. I then try to relog, and am now stuck at "connecting.."

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Never crashed.. it just kinda hung up for a couple minutes.. almost like an old dude getting up outta his chair does when his back hangs up lol

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
That's cuz Mesanna is on giving away Clops houses, grats to Zane, Jack Lord and Angie for the awesome homes :)

Weird that she did it that way but hey..whatever!

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
In game and not officially and all? Like posting on uo.com or something so we ALL know?

Lady Kyo

Seasoned Veteran
I guess I didn't win the house? No, I didn't have 20 emails or 20 accounts to flood the raffle. Silly me, I had one email . o.0