• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is anyone else having this problem?

• Thread starter Deckard Cain
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
D

Deckard Cain

I have no way to name my pets after I upgraded to Kingdom Reborn. Anyone know how to fix this?Thank you

5% Luck

I never tried KR but a friend of mine logs into KR just to add spaces to pet names. Even extra ones!

kitiara-atlantic

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In KR, you should have a pet bar that can be toggled out or shrunk into a button. By default it usually shows up along the left side of the screen. Click the button to fly out the pet bars. (If you're riding your pet, you might have to dismount to see the button initially). When the pet bars fly out, it'll show your pet's name. Click inside the name and a cursor will appear, making the name editable.

You can't rename from the bars that you click-and-drag off of your pet - only from the built-in pet bars.

Hinotori

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the pet name this is a tiny little arrow on the left side about halfway down. really easy to miss it