• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is anyone else experiencing this?

G

So a friend of mine in game asked me to make a post for him as he's not really a fan with posting on Stratics. He's run into a bug he's about to report, but he wanted to see if anyone has experienced this.

<blockquote><hr>

In TC3, I’ve noticed a strange bug when purchasing items. While restocking my store, I have to buy a lot of items, and after I purchase the item and select it to put a price on it, often times it will mysteriously vanish. The items just delete themselves. Sometimes it happens directly after pricing it. Also when moving multiple items out of my inventory at the same time, if I put more than item on the same tile (before the other has shown up) the most recently placed item will vanish (it used to be that it would go to the inventory).

I’m not credited with a refund for any of these items. With sell back currently being $0 I lose out huge every time an item is deleted. I’ve probably lost 6 or 7 items in the past two days. Before sell back was reduced to $0 you would get 100% of the item value back if you neither priced it nor left buy mode before deleting it. This needs to be brought back. As well, this needs to be fixed, because right now I’m only losing regular items. I’m afraid to even pick up a rare item right now. There’s no telling if it will delete itself or not.

[/ QUOTE ]

I

imported_Gracie Nito

This has been a long time bug in production cities and TC3. The disappearing object bug. My roomies and I first experienced in the spring of 2003 when store features were first introduced into the game. We found objects that use up more than one tile space will disappear more often. It most often occurs when a lot has been online for numerous hours in a row without resetting. I've also noticed it occuring more, immediately after using build mode. I have noticed over the years it occurs more often when property limits are near maximum. Lag issues in TC3 compound the problem. When restocking store, do it immediately after property has been reset. Do not try to restock too fast. Lag issues can create multiple problems with the price you pay for objects and can create the disappearing object bug.