• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is anyone around

Impergius

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hail Drachenfelsians, I am a posting this in the hope of finding some people to further explore and enjoy the game with. I am currently in The Danish Kunckleheads guild. I have said hello a few times in alliance chat and met with little or no response. It would be nice to meet other people on this server my main characters are Apsu and Zurvan, I returned to the game a few months ago and have been occupied with finding out how to play the game again and have come across a fair few things that cannot be done alone (and why should they be in an MMO). My characters are not up to the standard of UO veterans and I'm not looking for any handouts just some friendly faces to game with.

I forgot to add my ICQ 603919613 earlier
Regards

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Drowy

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry for the late response. I dont look into this forum that often. I will add you to icq a few days after christmas when I return home, although you should get response in alliance chat, at least in the prime time.