• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is a SSI[40] bokuto HSL[42] DI[21] any good?

G

Thought that SSI[40] sounds special; though my Warrior-Toon never touched a wooden weapon so far. He favours cold steel...

Full details are

bokuto
Weight: 5 stones
hit stamina leech 42%
ash
swing speed increase 40%
damage increase 21%
lower requirements 20%
physical damage 100%
weapon damage 9 - 11
weapon speed 2s
strength requirement 16
one-handed
weapon skill required: swordsmanship
durability 40 / 40

Please note: this is not a pricecheck, cause that would be shard-specific

Lord Kotan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wouldn't think so... it's already REALLY fast with no stamia leech or SSI... You could drop down to like 90 stamia and still get max speed. So no need for SSI. And I doubt you'd have to refresh your stamia that much... If it were a slower heavier weapon, I could see it being good. That doesn't seem that good really.

I

imported_Farsight

In my opinion, it isn't a good weapon. The first reason I say that is that you would have to invest a lot of fortification powder to make it last for more than a few minutes in a dungeon. But even if you have the powder to spare, it still doesn't have the right kind of leeching to be worth while for most play styles.

However, it would make an excellent training weapon since it swings at max speed even for people with little to no dexterity while it decreases the swing speed of whatever you're fighting against due to the stamina leech.

G

Thnx to both of u.

So i definetly will get rid of this weapon. Its just as i expected: It is good for training, and my Warrior wont need much more training at the moment.

E

eolsunder1

yea its a junk weapon with 1 mod, the SSI is useless basically. So, throw it away fast.