• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is 50 mil gold still alot now?

R

Rowen

thats alot more than i have, and have no problem doing or getting what i want. but i dont buy alot of things. but in the true rares aspect then yes the market is flooded.

C

Cyric

only reason I ask is cuz i quit about 4 years ago or so. I have about 50 mil and im sure some of mystuff is worth alot. I have no idea what the stuff is now with elves and anything else for that matter.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
only reason I ask is cuz i quit about 4 years ago or so. I have about 50 mil and im sure some of mystuff is worth alot. I have no idea what the stuff is now with elves and anything else for that matter.
It's all worthless now, the market its terrible. Just log in and transfer it all to me. I'll take care of it for you. I'm just that kind of guy. :D

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
It's all worthless now, the market its terrible. Just log in and transfer it all to me. I'll take care of it for you. I'm just that kind of guy. :D

I second that :)

J

jelinidas

Shoot Black Sun, cut the guy some slack. Surely he's no fool! I'll give him 20 mil for the lot! :lick:

Honestly Cyric, I came back after a 3-4 year break and reactivated a few accounts and it was fun to go through the bank boxes. Yesteryears junk can now be worth millions today, lol.

As to the original question, Yes. 50 mil is alot to me!

C

Callie

I think its a lot. And if you have stuff to sell....come to the Black Market Saturday night! (excuse the shameless plug...) Or if you want to see what's going on with "stuff" that you might have....come to the Black Market Saturday night! Seriously, lots of knowledgeable folks will be there and might be able to answer some questions for you!

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For the average player, 50 mil is a heckuva lot.
For some people, it can be a drop in the bucket.

I'm pretty well off with about 6 million and two suits that are worth 15-20 million each, so for me 50 million is a lot.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Shoot Black Sun, cut the guy some slack. Surely he's no fool! I'll give him 20 mil for the lot! :lick:

Honestly Cyric, I came back after a 3-4 year break and reactivated a few accounts and it was fun to go through the bank boxes. Yesteryears junk can now be worth millions today, lol.

As to the original question, Yes. 50 mil is alot to me!
Cyric and I go way back, we were tight back in the day, so trust me... he's more than a bit foolish. :D

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
U

UltimaSword

Depends on what you are buying. Some rubble is worth 30mil. Some arties are worth a lot too. if you are looking to buy event rares 50mil is nothing. if you are a more casual gamer 50mil is a hell of a lot.

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
50mil can be a lot depending on what you want to do :p

If you want to get geared up with the latest pvp wise it will get you somewhere, maybe one completed suit if you need it.

The biggest wallet breakers now would be the crystalline ring and/or the crimmy :/ The other arties you can get somewhat cheap.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can pick up an orny for around 15 mil depending on where you're looking. Luna has them for about 15, but they're usually way too high. A rural vendor house, or someone selling via the boards or the black market event would be less I'm sure.

U

UltimaSword

I bought one in Luna for 13mil last night. The glvoes go for a lot more still because they werent affected by increased drop rates.

R

Roguar

I think I had 30-40 mil in the bank when I left about 4 years ago. I wonder if they give interest on that if I come back??? :p

S

Shotgun

Inquisitor's still go for around 32 mil i think, orny is around 13-16mil, HOM you can get for around 6mil, crimson cincture 15-18 mil so depending on what you need for a suit 50mil can be alot or just a drop in the bucket.