• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Musicianship] Is 120 music worth the money?

Z

zomba

Just wondering if raising music to 120 is worth the 3 million for the scroll. I am at 115 music 120 disco 120 provo 110 magery 110 eval 110 med. Or should I try to raise med and eval with that money? Thank you in advance.

J

jelinidas

I would say yes. Why not? There are items out there that give +music (tally gives +5 I think). You then can still raise your other points and still get your 120 in music that gives a boost to other bard skills if I remember right. Gold is for spending.

N

Nenime

The difference between 115 and 120 Music in your case is an additional 5% chance in Disco'ing and Provo. Not much at first glance but if you went through the pain taking the other two to 120 you're probably up to chase the big ones with 160 Barding Difficulty. If so, I would go for the scroll.

And about the other question... It depends on your strategy. If you cast a lot then 120 Medi could be an option - or Eval Int if you cast mainly offensive spells. Anyhow, I would raise Music first. (This is the Bard Forum. What do you expect? :p )