• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[BUG] Iron Beetles.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I found them in Underworld but they are invisble in the Enhanced client.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ha ha ha, you mean that is why I missed them?

I need to go there and look in the 2D Enhanced Client?

Yes, There where alot of wolf spiders but with walking i saw the iron beetle name appearing but i just did not see any. So i used Ctrl-Shift and there name appeared right next to me. i was inbetween them but they where not visible.

N

Nenime

Hey, these are good news. I had the same problem with Dawn in our Shard Event. Ok, I am accustomed to hear voices from invisible people but it's much better this way.

K

kaldera4

what are iron beetles used for? do they have a special ability?

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what are iron beetles used for? do they have a special ability?

Not sure but they come in different ore colors. I saw one dig ore up and it was the color the beetle was. (Verite) Maybe they snif the ore and find the color they are and then dig it up?

K

kaldera4

Not sure but they come in different ore colors. I saw one dig ore up and it was the color the beetle was. (Verite) Maybe they snif the ore and find the color they are and then dig it up?
they mine for me? so you are kidding. is my question too stupid? then sorry

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
they mine for me? so you are kidding. is my question too stupid? then sorry

Your question is not stupid. I'm not kidding. I saw them digging up ore.
Not tamed one yet so no idea how you could command that or that they do that out themself.

N

Nenime

Some of us are doing some research right now to evaluate the ore-mining ability. Please look at Tamer's forum here. If you want to tame one, here's a little guide where to find and how to tame.