• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Irish Spring Song Festival!!! (Tues. March 17th)

Queen Mum

Crazed Zealot
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
We went to the fairgrounds to check for more information about the recent discovery of the lantern that read ... "Get out your quills and write a song for St Patricks Day!" event (see post here) and was delighted to see a guide to help us prepare for the big day ....

.... and to our surprise we discovered more exciting activity ... *you can even fish from the pond while sitting on the logs*

be sure to stop by and see the fantastic construction underway at the Sonoma Fairgrounds!!

TheUsualSuspect

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would enter a traditional Irish song except mine would contain drink, fornication and criminal activities. Would this be permited?

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Irish Spring? Isn't that a brand of soap? I guess everything would have to be clean, so no songs about drinking, fornication, or criminal activities.

L

Lord Drakelord

Irish Spring? Isn't that a brand of soap? I guess everything would have to be clean, so no songs about drinking, fornication, or criminal activities.
got to have drinking, its St Patrick Day and ever good Irish lad or lass knows you have to be at the Pub to toast that Irish Imp.

Queen Mum

Crazed Zealot
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Looking forward to hearing all the tales/songs/poems folks have penned
and sharing an ale or two or three at the Beer Garden with all our friends!!

*Reminder ... Starts today at 5pm Pacific, 7pm Central, 8pm Eastern at the Sonoma Fairgrounds in Luna

L

Lord Drakelord

Looking forward to hearing all the tales/songs/poems folks have penned
and sharing an ale or two or three at the Beer Garden with all our friends!!

*Reminder ... Starts today at 5pm Pacific, 7pm Central, 8pm Eastern at the Sonoma Fairgrounds in Luna
did not come, have not been in game since yesterday afternoon when we all went and did the tokuno. I left the PC on and it went into power down mode we watch TV last night from 5pm to 12am.

L

Lord Drakelord

Lucky you Drakelord, I shoulda done the same.
I will be glad to see or hear more of the Casa kingship event, plus the whereabouts of Sherry, I also like to see the RBG called out for a whip butt event against some evil spawn deep in a dungeon. The tame events we have had, while nice for some folks, do little to excite me.

Today I did a Ilsh CS and also got into a IDOC.

S

Stupid Miner

I will be glad to see or hear more of the Casa kingship event, plus the whereabouts of Sherry, I also like to see the RBG called out for a whip butt event against some evil spawn deep in a dungeon. The tame events we have had, while nice for some folks, do little to excite me.

Today I did a Ilsh CS and also got into a IDOC.
Be patient. They did say that the rest of the War of Shadows events will be conducted by the EMs. There'll be plenty of fighting I'm sure.