• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

IOU Cake?

G

What exactly is the purpose in these things? I'm guessing to take up more lockdowns?

Redxpanda

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One day that card may turn into a cake. There is a chance however that it may never happen.

G

lol so just as I figured, either a crap load more lockdowns or the time to throw them all away on each char! Again another "gift" with the same art as other things just a different name.

G

Draconi said:-

"Collectable items that “seem” to have only decorative purpose will have a turn-in, along with the Ophidian items, in Publish 52."

I see no harm in hanging on to mine for a wee while.

I

imported_Lady Tiger

I'm Ready to collect on my IOU Cake...who do I see...don't make me start breaking legs *wink*

G

I've been told Larisa is handing out the cakes on Origin.....

*wanders off to hide before Larisa kills me*

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
WHERE ARE YOU?? YOu better hide cus I"m comin for you.....WITH MY CAKE!!!!

G

ohh she is serving cake on origin?

is she serving punch too?

*runs* to log in on origin.

G

<blockquote><hr>

WHERE ARE YOU?? YOu better hide cus I"m comin for you.....WITH MY CAKE!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

See!!! She does have cake! And she's being nice enough to bring it to me.

The cake is a lie!

I

imported_Sarphus

I thought it was kinda funny when I got the IOU cake thing.

I thought it was kinda not funny when I went to recall with 3 berzerkers on me and found the IOU was covering my rune book almost completely. SURPRISE!

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
....there is no cake......

*hides cake*

G

What are you talking about no cake? Look at all those 5th and 6th anniversary cakes you have....what do yu mean they're 5 years old or more......

I

imported_Lady Tiger

no I can't take Larisa's cake she needs to sell it for insurance . To bad those deathrobes couldn't be made into bandages she would make a mint.

G

GuitarStrings129

After your testing is completed, there will be cake!

We have decided to come clean after all, and the fabrication of the truth will end.

G

"the cake is a lie"

hmm... ah-ha!

"seek a chili tea"

I'd best start scouring taverns of Britannia while awaiting the rele^H^H^H^H, no I'd better not say that.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Great. Now I'm craving cake. Thanks A LOT!

[/ QUOTE ]There is a place near me that makes a "champagne" cake with whipped cream topping and custard in the middle. It is fabulous.